This page shows the contents of the Swedish Customs English website.
Importing goods to Sweden from countries outside the EU
- Embassies, Consular posts and international organisations
- Scientific instruments and apparatus
- Temporary admission
- Import charges
- Special regulations for certain goods
- Can I enjoy exemption from duty or a reduced duty rate?
- How do I present my customs declaration?
- What information must an invoice include and when may I use a pro forma invoice?
- VAT on imports
- Customs bill
- Exporting goods from Sweden to countries outside the EU
- Transporting goods
- EORI, Economic Operator Registration and Identification
- Taric - The Customs Tariff
- Binding Tariff Information, BTI
- AEO, Authorised Economic Operator
- EDI – Registration for electronic communication via EDI
- Brexit – what are the implications for Swedish trade?
- The coronavirus and your customs transactions
- Schedule for introduction of the Union Customs Code
- Importing goods to Sweden from countries outside the EU
- Contact us
- Mission and Vision
- Processing of personal data
- About the website
Last updated: 2019-12-10
What is updated: