Special regulations for certain goods

If your goods are covered by export restrictions, you generally need an export licence or some form of authorisation.

These are a few examples of goods that are covered by export restrictions, with the responsible authority in brackets:

To get authorisation to export goods covered by export restrictions, please contact the responsible authority. There may also be sanctions imposed on
certain countries, in the form of trade restrictions on particular goods. However, in certain cases you might still get permission to export such goods. To do so, you need an export licence. In Sweden, the National Board of Trade and the Inspectorate of strategic products are responsible for these permits.

Last updated:

What is updated: Teknisk ändring

Spam protection with captcha * (mandatory)