Operators established in another EU Member State, holding an authorisation issued by Swedish Customs

To use an authorisation from Swedish Customs you first need to:

  • apply for an EORI number in the country where you are established
  • inform Swedish Customs of your EORI number.

Operators holding authorisations issued by Swedish Customs can continue to use these authorisations even if their EORI number is issued in another Member State. However, this requires that you notify us of your EORI number, so that we can make a cross reference between your authorisation and your EORI number.

However, we can no longer provide such supplementary numbers to operators with EORI numbers from other Member States.

Last updated:

What is updated: Språklig justering

Spam protection with captcha * (mandatory)