You may not bring any explosives into Sweden if you do not have a permit from the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency.

Bangers, hand grenades and dynamite are examples of explosives.

Pyrotechnic goods

If you are at least 18 years old, you may bring fireworks into Sweden. Pyrotechnic goods from another EEA country may be brought in without charge. If you buy from outside the EEA, you must always have a permit for the importation of pyrotechnic goods.

Last updated:

What is updated: Quality assured

Spam protection with captcha * (mandatory)