This page shows the contents of the Swedish Customs English website.
- Travelling to Sweden
- Receiving or sending a gift
- Moving to or from Sweden
Importing goods to Sweden from countries outside the EU
- Embassies, Consular posts and international organisations
- Scientific instruments and apparatus
- Temporary admission
- Import charges
- Special regulations for certain goods
- Can I enjoy exemption from duty or a reduced duty rate?
- How do I present my customs declaration?
- What information must an invoice include and when may I use a pro forma invoice?
- VAT on imports
- Customs bill
- Exporting goods from Sweden to countries outside the EU
- Transporting goods
EORI, Economic Operator Registration and Identification
- Application for EORI number
- Branches of foreign businesses
- How is an EORI number structured?
- Operators established in another EU Member State, holding an authorisation issued by Swedish Customs
- Swedish Customs index of operators and the European Commission EORI database
- Which operators need an EORI number?
- Taric - The Customs Tariff
- Binding Tariff Information, BTI
- AEO, Authorised Economic Operator
- Guidelines for electronic Customs transactions
- Importing goods to Sweden from countries outside the EU
- Contact us
- Mission and Vision
- About the website