Other arms and dangerous articles

You often need permission from the Swedish Police to transport arms or dangerous articles over the border.

Different rules apply depending upon whether the weapons are brought in or taken out of Sweden – permanently or for temporary use.

Other countries' import and export regulations

You can learn more about the import and export regulations in other countries through contacting the respective country's embassy or consulate.

More information

The Swedish Police

Last updated: 2020-05-19

What is updated: