How do I apply for authorisation?

The head of the establishment should apply for the authorisation on a specific form, Application for authorisation for duty-free import of educational, scientific and cultural materials and scientific instruments and apparatus, Tv 740.35.

Include with the application documents (brochure, order confirmation etc.) providing information on the characteristics and technical specifications of the item.

Send the application to the address you find on the form. It is important that you apply well in advance of the importation to ensure that you receive the authorisation before the item arrives.

You can download the Single Administrative Document from the European Commission's website. You find the link to the document in the first line of the page Single administrative document (SAD) – European Commission.

Last updated:

What is updated: Innehållet är kvalitetssäkrat

Spam protection with captcha * (mandatory)