What information must an invoice include and when may I use a pro forma invoice?
We have specific demands on what information an invoice must include. If the invoice is written in a foreign language we can ask for it to be translated.
An invoice should include the following iformation
- name and address of the seller
- name and address of the buyer
- date of issue
- invoice number
- number and type of packages, gross weight and
how the packages are marked
- trade description
- quantity of the goods
- price per article
- discounts and what kind of discounts, if
- terms of delivery
- terms of payment.
A pro forma invoice may be used for deliveries free
of charge e.g.
- substitute (replacements) and guarantee goods
- samples, and advertising items
- returned goods
- printed advertising material.
Last modified: 2019-12-05