Tullverket.se uses cookies to make the site simpler.
By using this site you consent to our use of cookies.  Find out more about cookies

I understand
Tullverkets logotyp. Tillbaka till startsidan


There are different regulations in place concerning how much alcohol you may carry with you depending on whether you are entering Sweden from another EU country or entering from a country outside the EU.

You must be at least 20 years of age to bring alcohol into Sweden.

Alcohol from another EU country
Alcohol from a country outside the EU

Was the information on this page helpful to you?
Yes No
What can we improve?
Thank you for your time. Your feedback will help us improve our website.

Updated: 2016-10-05

A-Z  •  Contact us  •  Cookies